8558 W. 3rd St. Los Angeles, California 90048 (310) 275-4683
DANCE LIKE A STAR
Learn From a Pro
3rd Street Dance offers Dance Classes, Private Lessons, Dance Bootcamps, Wedding First Dance Classes, Dance Socials and Studio Rentals
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or studio location?
When visiting our studio location you may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help us better customize your experience at Third Street Dance.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you online when you sign up for the newsletter on our website, respond to a private lesson questionnaire or rental inquiry, email the studio directly or provide us with feedback on our classes or services. We collect information from you in person at the studio location when you sign our liability waiver. We collect your information when you sign up for studio classes through our affiliate scheduling service MindBodyOnline.com
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and service offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We are fully PCI Compliant and our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not handle financial transaction directly on the website.
We do not store credit card data or any financial data for the clients on premises or on studio’s computers.
Our processing is done by our affiliate - MindBodyOnline.com
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services such as Google Analytics, that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website or newsletter.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By logging in to your account
On their MindBodyOnline.com accounts
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 1 business day
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 1 business day
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Photography and Social Media
3rd Street Dance and it’s affiliates may take photographs and/or video during the classes, workshops and events held at the studio. Photographs and video may be used on our social media pages, www.3rdStreetDance.com website, promotional mailings to our mailing lists, press releases, printed and electronic advertisements as well as printed and electronic publications. If you do not wish to be photographed please notify the studio staff. If you have found a photograph or video of yourself on one of our social media pages that you would like to have removed, please notify Third Street Dance staff and it would be addressed promptly.
8558 w. 3rd st.
LA, CA 90048